My name is Melanie and I live in Austria. That's a small country in Europe. We speak German - in case you were wondering where my accent came from. I picked the name Visual Mind because it combines art and mindset which I'm both passionate about.
I've been painting for a few years now. As a kid I already loved drawing and my biggest dream was to become an artist. But after hearing over and over again that you can't make a living doing that I quit it all together. I found my passion for art again when I was in college for graphic design and have been creating videos since then. I worked for 4 years as a graphic designer & now I'm a self employed artist.
10 facts about me:
• I'm part of the LGBTQ+ community and my pronouns are they/them
• My favorite color is teal / turquoise
• I'm 26 ... I think I look younger though?
• My favorite Studio Ghibli movies are Arrietty and My Neighbor Tortoro
• I'm vegetarian and haven't had meat since 2015
• I do Taekwondo and various other sports activities
• I have ADHD
• My peers would probably describe me as ambitious and determined
• I love plants but they're hard to keep alive!
• I have two cats names Serotonin and Endorphine (Sero & Finn)